Re: ODBC Problems

From: <kuper_at_oscsystems.com>
Date: 2000/02/25

Thank you for the help!! However, I have increaded the ODBC refresh interval to 32766 and I'm still getting the error. I have also upped the Update retry interval with no success.

Bewildered.
-- Willie

Peter Livingwater (PeterChong_at_nospam.att.net) wrote:
: Basically the ODBC is not fast enough to refresh, Make some change on the
: ODBC refresh rate

: Like Options|Advanced|ODBC Refresh in Value(sec)

: Cheers

: Peter C.
: <kuper_at_oscsystems.com> wrote in message
: news:893mkg$7mp$1_at_spider.oscsystems.com...
: >
: > Hi,
: >
: > I am having a problem linking to Oracle tables via ODBC. When access
: > opens the table, each field contains the string "#deleted". I get the
: > errorwith either the Oracle or Microsoft ODBC drivers. Using SQL Plus,
: > I can see the data without problem. Any help is greatly appreciated!
: >
: >
: > -- Willie
: >