Design Issue

From: <danths_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:46:32 GMT

Hi All,
I need to store different days of the week in a column. For e.g. the user select that he/she wishes to do something on some days of the week like Wed'day, Friday and Sat'day. The data needs to be stored in a column say in the tblUserPref table. Should I use varying array type or a nested table or just a bit mask for storing such info. I do undertand the diffs between varying arrays and Nested table but don't quite understandthe overhead which might be involved for such trivial data. Could someone please post few suggestions since Iam running out of ideas.

Thanx!
Sameer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 25 2000 - 11:46:32 CST