Oracle Objects for OLE v2.3.3.2 = Memory Leak under NT

From: Alex Skolnick <anon_at_anon.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:29:55 -0800

Hi all,

I recently wrote a rather simple application using Visual C++ and OO4O v2.3.3.2 under Windows NT. As simple as this application is (creates records and deletes), I am having some memory leak issues. This only occurs under Windows NT and NOT Windows 9x.

The application itself compiled/link and executes great. However, during the course of it's runtime (approx 18 hours a day), the app consumes 4k-8k of memory for every call. I am using NT's Task manager Process monitor to view the use of memory.

Is this a known problem with version 2.3.3.2? Is there a work around?

Any and all information on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Received on Thu Feb 24 2000 - 16:29:55 CST