Re: Need help exporting tables to flat files

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:23:21 GMT

To avoid post-processing of the spooled file, use the SET commands in SqlPlus to turn off heading, feedback, etc..

You may want to try a reporting tool that exports( Like Crystal reports) - one of the options is fixed-format so that a varchar2(500) will occupy 500 spaces regardless of content length...