Is OCI X/Open, ISO CLI Comliant?

From: Scott Dudley <scott_at_telesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:00:11 -0700

Is Oracle's OCI (Oracle Call Interface) compliant with the ISO and X/Open CLI (Call Level Interface) standards? I'm using 8i's OCI and see no reference to either of these. An older 7.2 book said that Oracle Corp. made available another library that provided an X/Open compliant interface. Please tell me they've not pulled a Microsoft and abandoned standards...

--

Microsoft gives you Windows but Unix gives you the whole house!