Re: "connect internal", database links and sqlnet.ora

From: Huberto Kusters <Huberto.Kusters_at_abp.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:35:08 +0100

Hi,

Two questions

  1. Is the OSUser that you use to connect with via svrmgrl, of the DBA group
  2. Have you setup the ORACLE environment (oracle_sid, oracle_home)

Make sure both questions are answered with yes, and try again.

Regards,

Huberto

K Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgettable.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 38B52655.438ECA6D_at_Unforgettable.com...