Re: Oracle installations...

From: rockcogar <rock_cogarNOroSPAM_at_my-deja.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:15:04 -0800

You can remove the services if you delete the correct entries in the registry. In my NT 4.0 box Oracle server service is located in:

hkey_local_machine\system\controlset001 \services\OracleServiceORCL

On my home win98 machine, I have used such edits of the registry to delete unneeded services.

Rock.