How do I compare rows in 2 tables?

From: Andy <abruskoNOabSPAM_at_binney-smith.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 07:31:40 -0800

Can someone please tell me how I might write a query to do the following:

I need to read thru one table and see if there is a matching row (based upon 3 columns) in another table.

For example, I have 2 tables, each containing first_name, middle_initial and last_name and I want to read TableA and determine if the same first_name, middle_initial and last_name combination exist in TableB.

Thanks for your help and suggestions!

Andy