Rollback Segment Setup Questions

From: Michael Wilkerson <mwilker_at_texas.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:30:55 GMT

As a general rule, how many rollback segments should I create for my database and how big should I make each one? Should they all be the same size or does it make sense to vary the sizes? Finally, what should be the mix between system and public rollback segments?

I guess I'm just looking for some general pointers here. Not sure how much detail is required to really go into an indepth answer for the above. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Michael Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 23:30:55 CST