Oracle License's query

From: Lonely Father <lf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:23:23 +0800

Hi everybody,

I am new to Oracle. We will migrate our existing database to oracle and want to find out more information on it.

We are using AIX as our database serve. Do we need to purchase the same no. of AIX users as my Oracle user license ? (i.e. 100 oracle users = 100 AIX users) or I can only get the minimum (2 users AIX) ?

Regards,

Alfred Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 19:23:23 CST