Cheapest entry for Home Use?

From: <michaelhogan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 16:55:08 GMT

I have a Win2K Server at home, and I would like to set up Oracle at home for my wife's use (learning and development). I also have a second machine I could use to install Linux or Netware if I purchase a larger HDD. So... what would I need to purchase or license to get a one user (or perhaps 5 user) server going for her? I've seen Red-Hat Linux 6.1 advertised with a 5 User Oracle license, but I'd rather use the NT server I already have running (and I don't know if the Linux deal includes all the licensing I need).

TIA
Michael

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 10:55:08 CST