Some Questions

From: <zapmihou_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:00:13 GMT

HI EVERYONE!
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE WORTH OF: 1/ ANALYSE TABLE_NAME ESTIMATE STATISTICS; 2/ANALYSE TABLE_NAME COMPUTE STATISTICS; 3/Can I have a good example in order to understand the proper use of MYSEQUENCE.CURRVAL? 4/What do I have to do to avoid MUTATING TABLE while using a trigger.?(an example would be appreciated)
5/Does someone know a site where I can submit questions on Forms,Reports and PL/SQL?

Thanks for your help.

Mihou

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 09:00:13 CST