Newbie question

From: Dave Hedgehog <K.Ratcliff_at_myteethbtinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:38:41 -0000

Hope somebody can help me out with this....

We have a EDI package which uses an Oracle 8 database. I have been asked to write an PL/SQL stored procedure to access this database & extract some information
for reporting purposes (possibly using UTL_FILE ?). I don't have a problem writing & executing any SQL through SQL*PLUS in windows but how would I go about
executing the stored procedure in a live environment through a UNIX automated script ? Is this possible ?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Keith

--
Please remove myteeth before replying Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 05:38:41 CST