Re: Problem with special characters with JDBC/Oracle

From: skippy <simon_at_rmg.as>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:39:45 +0100

In ODBC setup there is a setting for "translation" of characters. I believe you need to select an "MS Code Page Translator".

I am running Oracle 7.3.4 on Win NT. The option is accessible when I configure the oracle ODBC
You need to click on options and then select.

Hope this helps. It woeks for me in using Norwegian characters on an English version of NT.

kind regards,

Simon