Re: Pro*C compilation errors

From: Erik Steffl <esteffl_at_pbi.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:04:10 -0800

  few 'of the track' solutions:

  1. check out otl (search oracle and OTL at deja news)
  2. you can tell proC preprocessor NOT to parse the C code, read the docs on this, it has some implications (all host variable must be within DECLARATION block, I don't remember syntax but check the docs, it's all there)
  3. I think you can make proC preprocessor ignore the include files (again, I do not remember the exact syntax, but it should be easy to find in docs once you know what you're looking for).

  email me if you want/need further help with above.

        erik