Re: Best book for PL/SQL?

From: SideShow Bob <zaheerm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:19:49 GMT

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:50:38 +0100, "Sybrand Bakker" <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote:

Thanks for the prompt help to everyone who replied. Judging by the replies in this thread it looks as if I will have to spend some time in the local bookshop reading both these books and picking the best one for me :( I have had a brief look at the Oracle Press one, and it seems to be OK but not many bookstores around here stock the OREILLY book. Oh well :(

>Urman is basic, Feuerstein goes more in-depth and has more practical generic
>applications/tools. On the long run you will still keep consulting
>Feuerstein.
>
>Regards,
>
>Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

"Do'nuts, is there anything they CAN'T do?" -- Homer J Simpson All emails directed to zaheerm_at_my-deja.com Spam will be ignored. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 14:19:49 CST