Re: Site for Oracle 8i install

From: <steyaert_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:55:25 GMT

One of the easiest things is to go to www.deja.com and search for articles that you are looking at. It seems that News has grown faster than Deja can handle (many of the "discussions" are spread across multiple entries because either a linking entry was missed or received out of order.) I posted one on how I install it (and several people have written to receive the file. If interest is there, I should probably just create a site with it.) For now, hit www.deja.com. My article was titled:

Installation Instructions Oracle 8.1.5, RedHat 6.1

Or you can search for posts by author, or whatever. There are several sites up there, and as I state in my instructions, "Your results might vary", so go for it.

Terry Steyaert
steyaert_at_my-deja.com

In article <38B088B2.64114766_at_home.com>,   Philip <PHWashington_at_home.com> wrote:
> Someone in an earlier message indicated that there were some sites
with
> steps on installation of Oracle8i on a Linux system. Please repost
or
> send them to me. I believe they expired off of the news server I am
> using.
>
> Philip

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 07:55:25 CST