datawarehousing : kindly help !

From: Parvinder Singh <parora_at_questone.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:25:43 GMT

Hi all

    I am currently working on a DSS for which we would be needing to pull data from a datawarehouse. Is there any CBT available on building datawarehouses ?? where in it
clearly shows the usage of dimensions and materialized views and how are

dimensions useful in query rewrite.I couldn't find much of information on oracle's site.

hope i am clear with my question
Thanks in advance & Regards

~Parvinder