Default Schema

From: Bjarni Ragnarsson <bjarnir_at_centrum.is>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:00:36 +0000

Hi.

Is it possible to set a default Schema for users? For example, to assign users USER_1, USER_2 and USER_3 to schema DEFAULT_1 and USER_4 and USER_5 to DEFAULT_2 etc.

I'm aware or ALTER SESSION SET DEFAULT_SCHEMA and ALTER SESSION SET CURRENT_SCHEMA

but I wonder if and how to set this up without issuing a command for it. In the Security Manager or Schema Manager for example?

I have Oracle 7.3 on NT

Thanks in advance,
Bjarni Ragnarsson
bjarnir_at_centrum.is Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 05:00:36 CST