urgent help, diferents versions

From: phydel <becerrafidelNObeSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:25:31 -0800

I need urgent help, the error that he/she brings me of head is the Bpmod60 in three modules RMDLL60.DLL, MFC42.DLL and Bpmod.exe and they are presented every time that some modification is made to the diagrams...
And in support they don't give me a concrete solution they have been presented some of them?? Thank you.

It is that they shipped us the version 8.0.6 of the driver like upgrade and like we will install all new one and per negligence we install it... not yet this certified one, one believes the repository and we begin to work with Designer 6.0 you began to present several errors and they requested us we went down to the previous version 8.0.4 that we had and for it desinstalamos the 8.0.6 and we install the 8.0.4 when perishing without

problems... at once run the utilities to recreate the dictionary
of data... catalog, catproc and catexp... they were many invalid
objects... the recompile... in Designer and in the server the
other ones... but Designer sigio marking the same errors.... apply him the patches to the Designer and the Developer the des_patch2 and Dev60_patch5 respectively...

the error is the following one:
Bpmod60
x This programa has made an ilegal operation..... if I press the button of details the sig appears Bpmod60 cause an error of it not pages been worth in the I modulate RMDLL60 0157:1001ee5... and the other two errors of alone Bpmod60 vary in the details MFC42.DLL 0157:5f40119e
and Bpmod.exe of 0157:0041e1ba

one solution that they give me it is to carry out the Analizer but they tell me that it deleted all that could have inconsistente and he/she will have carry out again...