Passing parameter(data) to trigger

From: <jeanch_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:10:36 GMT

folks,

I don't know if this is doable; I am looking for a way of passing data to a trigger so the trigger could use it in its logic;

foo(x in integer)

begin

insert into tab values(y,z);
/* in a trigger fired off at insert into tab we want to use x value to do some processing */ end;

Any thoughts on this
Cheers
JC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 10:10:36 CST