Oracle lite for Epoc

From: Michal Talaga <michal.talaga_at_bcc.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:43:09 +0100

I'm despered.
I'v been given a task. I have to make Ericsson Palmtop with Epoc operating system to work with oracle database.
I have asked local Oracle personel to get Oracle 81 Lite for me because i live in Poland and when i tried to download it from original source...You know how the transfers work in Poland :(( Anyway I hve instaled Oracle Lite, Oracle Lite for Handheld Device and IConnect Consolidator, but I can't make it work. I have no idea what to do becouse I don't know Oracle products or even databases, but i have to do it.
What I have done so far, is that I installed a sample application supplied with Oracle Lite.
It was easy since it was *.sis, and I could install it using Epoc instalator. The problem appears also when i try to compile the source code of this app. I'm doing everything according to the guide, but it asks me to use some programme which does not exist. I think that this programme's name is makesis.

Help!

Michal Talaga Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 08:43:09 CST