Re: About SQL*Loader

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 01:43:02 GMT

SQL Loader can only import flat text files. It cannot export flat files.

However you could use my SQL PlusPlus (freeware) to export tables to flat files.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

+---------------------------------------------------------------
+---------------------------------------------------------------

+---------------------------------------------------------------

<hclarius_at_mindspring.com> wrote in message news:38B06A5E.1AB96262_at_mindspring.com...
> You use SQL Loader to export data to a flat file? Would you mind
posting a
> snippet?
>
> TIA
>

> v_V wrote:
>
> > I am developing an VB Application to access Oracle Databases. I find
> > SQL*Loader is an useful tool to
> > import/export flat text file from/to table.
> >
> > Therefore, how to interface SQL*Loader with VB? Is there any OCI or
class
> > object providing service like
> > SQL*Loader?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Feb 20 2000 - 19:43:02 CST