Re: Stored procedure problems

From: <kirk_at_kaybee.org>
Date: 20 Feb 2000 03:40:43 GMT

Robert Goold <robert_at_rgoold.spamnot.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: : Max is a PL/SQL reserved word, you can't use it as a variable name.

You know... I figured that out after a lot of debugging :( The Oracle error messages weren't very helpful. I should have realized that, being that I used the max() function in the same code!

--
 Kirk Bauer -- CmpE, Georgia Tech -- kirk_at_kaybee.org -- Avid Linux User

    GT Sport Parachuting Club! http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/skydive      Opinions expressed are my own, but they should be everybody's. Received on Sat Feb 19 2000 - 21:40:43 CST