Best book for PL/SQL?

From: SideShow Bob <zaheerm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:08:43 GMT

I wondered what readers opinions on the following two ORACLE PL/SQL books are:

Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Urman, S, and Smith T. and the OREILLY book called
Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Steven Feuerstein

Basically I need a book which explains the language in depth, eventuallyleading up to the PL/SQL exam for Oracle 8i cerification.

I have some experience of PL/SQL but would like to strengthen it before attempting the exam.

ANy help appreciated.
ZM Received on Sat Feb 19 2000 - 09:08:43 CST