New Jersey Programmers

From: Tracy & Mark <tracyandmark_at_freedom.usa.com>
Date: 2000/02/18

Don't mean to smoother you, know you get this alot... BUT, hey thought I'ld try.... Anybody in the New Jersey Area looking for Full-time Perm Work.... Please email me your resume or email me to say "HI" and to find out who I am and where I work, so your not just sending your personal info to a stranger... LOL.... Thanks!

I am seeking oracle, c/c++, sql, unix, progessive, etc....

Please send email to: teerose_at_bigfoot.com

: ) Have a Good Day!!!

Tee Rose Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CST