Re: fetch oracle with excel

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:10:34 GMT

Use my freeware "SQL Link for XL" tool and uses OO4O for native connectivity to Oracle.

My tool has the following strong plus points and benefits over other competitors products:

  1. It provides a Query-by-Eample functionality. It generates SQL statements from a QBE grid supporting selection of query columns, where, group by, order by clauses.
  2. 100% VBA support. You can call ANY function from your own macros using simple calls. Every thing is documented in user manual.
  3. A self-running tutorial which teaches you all the things while you just watch it.
  4. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. and others.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

+---------------------------------------------------------------
+---------------------------------------------------------------

R.G. Vervoort <royv_at_rojaal.com> wrote in message news:889man$n4g$1_at_news1.xs4all.nl...

> does anyone know ho I can fetch data from a oracle database into an
excel
> spreadsheet
>
> thanks for reply
>
> roy
> The netherlands

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 23:10:34 CST