Re: creating rollback segment

From: Julio <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: 2000/02/17

kev escribi :

> IMP-00058: ORACLE error 1552 encountered
> ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace

> 'USERS'
> . . importing table "POLL COUN USA"

01552, 00000, "no se puede usar segmento de rollback SYSTEM para tablespa ce '%s'
NO-SYSTEM"
// *Cause: Tried to use the system rollback segment for operations involv ing
// non-system tablespace
// *Action: Create one or more private/public segment(s), shutdown and th en

//         startup again. May need to modify the init.ora parameter
//         rollback segments to acquire private rollback segment

You must create a tablespace for rollback segments exclusively and then c reate a
few rollback segments. If you don't know how, email me.

Regards.

--

Julio Negueruela

'Hay algunas cosas que son tan serias

que solo puedes bromear con ellas.' (Bohr)