creating rollback segment

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: 2000/02/17

Hi,

I'm trying to import some data (everything belonging to user1) from a remote database to my local machine. My local DB was created with dbassist immediately after installing Oracle 8i. I've exported successfully on the remote machine, now when I try and do an import, I get this error (for every table) and no data is imported:

IMP-00058: ORACLE error 1552 encountered ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'USERS'

. . importing table                "POLL_COUN_USA"

I have been told that I must create public rollback segments and have them online. I know very little about this sort of DBA activity. I need advice on how to create these rollback segments and get the data imported.
I know the syntax of the command, but don't know, eg, which tablespace I should create them in, or how many I should create, or what name to give them, or what size extents, etc. I really need my hand holding here, I'm out of my depth but need to get this data reconstructed.

If it's important, here's how I created the user on my local machine:

create user user1 identified by passwd
default tablespace users
temporary tablespace temp
quota unlimited on users;