Re: help with CREATE SYNONYM

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: 2000/02/16

OK thanks,

I did an exp (in interactive mode) on the remote machine and chose to export a user (user1).
Then I copied the expdat.dmp file to my local machine, then did:

imp fromuser=user1 touser=user2

but I got allsorts of errors, here's a snippet:

import done in WE8ISO8859P1 character set and WE8ISO8859P1 NCHAR character set
export client uses US7ASCII character set (possible charset conversion) export server uses US7ASCII NCHAR character set (possible ncharset conversion)

. . importing table                     "CATEGORY"
IMP-00058: ORACLE error 1552 encountered ORA-01552: cannot use system rollback segment for non-system tablespace 'USERS' The tables themselves seem to have been created but there is no data in them.

What have I done wrong?

thanks,