How to prevent a user to see systems tables?

From: Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup>
Date: 2000/02/15

I've create a new user based on default profile, but when I'm connecting to the database through Access (odbc link), I can see all the systems tables like CTXSYS.something, PUBLIC.something_else. Is there a way to filter all the table names in order to see only the ones created with that user ?

thanks

Patrick Received on Tue Feb 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CST