Re: SET SERVEROUTPUT ON SIZE - only 1000000 bytes?

From: Miguel Nunes Pinto <j-miguel-pinto_at_telecom.pt>
Date: 2000/02/15

Hi Hakan,

Thank you.

>insert into temp_progress
> values('Var 1: ' || var1 || ' Number 1: ' || TO_CHAR(numvar1) || '
>Date 1: ' || TO_CHAR(datevar1, 'MMDDYYYY HH24:MI') ....)
>/
>
>Then I insert all information that I need to know.
>If insert statement is not in a cursor I can use commit.
>This way I can query the table from another session.

But for what i need this doesn't help me. I think i didn't explain well:
I don't want to insert anything. And it isn't for debug purposes. I just want to extract information from some tables and put it into a file. And my problem is the limit of the SIZE option of the SET SERVEROUTPUT ON command.
There is any other way to do this (refreshing the buffer?)

Thanks anyway,

Miguel Received on Tue Feb 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CST