Outer Join

From: <poludasucs_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:43:27 GMT

Hey..
In my query, I am joining 5 tables. I will be using the first three conditions to filter out the data from the tables. Once this is done, I have to join the result to one another table. But the problem is when I include an outer join, it is not retrieving the records which are outer to the query. Is it not possible to get the records outer to the query if we have more than 3 tables in the query??????????

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Feb 14 2000 - 10:43:27 CST