ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

From: Barry Leslie <Barry.Leslie_at_PrimeBase.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:45:13 +0100

Hi,

I have been writing an oracle client application for Linux and I am getting the error ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol: fatal two-task communication protocol error".

I am trying to do a Piecewise fetch of long data using OCIDefineDynamic() and a callback function. The callback is being called but after setting the buffer information for the data I get an ORA-03106 error.

After doing web searches for this error code I have found several people asking about it, but no answers.

Is this an OCI bug?
Has anyone else been able to get dynamic piecewise fetches working?

Any help here would be appreciated.

I have looked at doing this fetch non dynamically but I cannot see how you findout which column you are doing the piecewise operation on.

Barry Received on Mon Feb 14 2000 - 06:45:13 CST