BLOB and ODBC

From: vipul <vipul.nathwaniNOviSPAM_at_chennaimail.ltitl.com.invalid>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:36:20 -0800

Hi,

     Here is very interesting question for you, the question is, as you all know that Oracle Data Type BLOB supports data to store upto 4GB, but when we try to access this field through ODBC, it supports only 4KB. On the same side ODBC supports Oracle LONG RAW to its full extent.
Now here comes the problem, I want to store data in BLOB field through ODBC which is more than 4KB, but it doesn't support, I can use LONG RAW, the problem with LONG RAW is that in a table we can have only one LONG RAW field, which I am having already. So if you know how to implement BLOB with ODBC more than 4 KB of data, then please do reply.