Row Locking

From: Graeme Farmer <g_farmer_at_halas.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:55:53 +1100

Given that I know the row id of a row that is being locked, is there any way to find the user who initiated the lock.

 I had a look at the V$LOCK and V$LOCKED_OBJECT views and the best I can narrow it down to is the object (table) level.

I can see no entries in either of these two views that would relate to a row ID.

Thanks,
Graeme.

PS. Is there a reference explaining each of the dynamic performance views and their columns? Not all are documented in the data dictionary. Is there anything at technet/Oracle Press? Received on Sun Feb 13 2000 - 21:55:53 CST