Oracle Enterprise don't install in Linux RH 6.1

From: Kast <kast2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:37:17 +0100

I have a copy of Oracle Enterprise 8.0.5 for Linux from the Oracle technet, and I want to install on a Linux Red Hat 6.1, The problem I have is this:

I write the oracle instaler on the prompt like this: ./orainst, from the /orainst directory and a I see an error like orainst is not a file or directory.

But I see that the file is in this directory. ¿What I'm doing bad?.

Thanks a lot. Received on Sat Feb 12 2000 - 14:37:17 CST