Count record number for each tables of one user

From: Dana Jian <djian_at_trasa.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:06:36 -0500

Hi,

A very small question.
Is there any easy way to count record number for each tables of one user? I'm not using the ANALYZE-command for those tables.

I guess we can use the dynamic SQL statement, I'm pretty new to the Oracle, so wondering how to do it.

Thanks a lot for any help!
Dana

djian_at_trasa.com Received on Fri Feb 11 2000 - 17:06:36 CST