Re: PL/SQL Problem

From: Robert Goold <robert_at_rgoold.spamnot.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:43:30 GMT

Your account probably has a restriction set in the table PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE which is preventing you from using DECLARE. The DBA can selectively disable most SQL*Plus commands in this way. The appropriate rows need either to be removed or have char_value changed for the command to be enabled.

Robert