Re: Alter table add question

From: JSI FundRaising R&D Group <mjames_at_jsifrs.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:48:19 GMT

Sorry I did have the parenthesis in my original test I just forget to type them here. What was actually my problem was putting the null.

This didn't work,
alter table gifts add (
  giftdiscod char(6) null,
  giftdiscnt number(16,2) default 0 not null);

This worked,
alter table gifts add (
  giftdiscod char(6) ,
  giftdiscnt number(16,2) default 0 not null);

Thanks for the help.