Silly newbie question

From: Louis Frolio <frolio_at_videoshare.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:58:46 -0500

Greetings All, I just finished installing Oracle 8i on Solaris 2.7. Unlike an NT install where you
get user friendly icons to launch enterprise manager Solaris does not offer any such icon. Can
anyone tell me how to launch the enterprise manager or SQL Plus or any other GUI client on
Sun Solaris? Thank You very much.

Louis
frolio_at_videoshare.com Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 18:58:46 CST