Case Sensitivity

From: David Funnell <Dave.Funnell_at_tesco.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:35:04 -0000

My company are using a helpdesk product that accesses an Oracle DB. However we have no Oracle expert anymore. We want the application to do case sensitive searches. However I understand that you can set the Oracle DB system to either case sensitive or non case sensitive.

Is this true and could you give me a little overview.

Thanks in advance

Dave Funnell
dave.funnell_at_tesco.net Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 03:35:04 CST