Re: Oracle 8i and WebDB - TNS

From: Wayne Linton <ora-dba_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:41:45 GMT

WebDB has its own home, and hence its own tnsnames.ora in ORACLE_HOME/net80/admin

You can either add tnsnames.ora entries here AND in your ora8i directory,
OR you can add a TNS_ADMIN registry entry in your WebDB home registry code to point
to your network/admin in your Oracle8i directory.

Wayne Linton

--
Wayne Linton
ORA*DBA Systems Consulting Ltd.