Re: RedHat_6_1 + Oracle_8_0_5 = ZERO!

From: Dean Pokotylo <chef_at_kaos.storm.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:30:50 GMT

Casey,
Like Ivan says, 6.1 is no different than 6.0 (except the kernel ) just add the patch he mentioned. If you can install it in Unix, it is pretty much the same for Linux.
dean pokotylo

--

Dean "Rainman" Pokotylo email: chef_at_kaos.storm.ca

"Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference." Rare Wisdom

"Two wrongs do not make a right, but three lefts do." Uncommon Logic