WEBDB Problem: Please help

From: Anthony L. DeStefano <anthonyd_at_ieway.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:01:10 -0800

I am creating a WebDB site for a DVD Rental company. When someone searches for a DVD, I want a table to show the DVD title and a link to the specific DVD page like so:

TITLE: The Fifth Elemet
LINK: <a href = "fifthelement.html">The Fifth Element</a>

and so on and so forth.

Well, when I store html in the database it is returned to the WebDB site with all the quotes and brackets hard coded ... so people just see all the html text. Is there any way to get around this and just show the link as it should be shown ... so people can actually click on it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Anthony
anthonyd_at_ieway.com Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 14:01:10 CST