Importing from SQL server 6.5

From: <mshabrawi_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 18:22:07 GMT

Hello All,

We have an application that uses an SQL 6.5 server, we need to import it to work on Oracle 8i

What is the best way to do this ?

Is it possible to connect to the SQL server from oracle server and import all the table definitions, relation and data , then rebuild all the forms and program units using form builder or there is another simpler way to import the whole application ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
M. EL Shabrawi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 12:22:07 CST