Move table from one tbs to another

From: SC <s_c_99_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:59:27 +0000

can anyone please advice me how to move a table from one tablespace (say system) to another?
I thought of using export and import but in that case, I think, import will put
the table back to the same original tablespace.

I am using Oracle 7.3.3, VMS ALpha.

Thanks.

SC
S_C_99_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:59:27 CST