Re: Turning Your Oracle Code into a Product

From: Donna Triebe <donna_at_tripos.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:45:28 GMT

There is a product called Oracle Software Packager which is available for Solaris, Windows NT, Windows95, and Windows98. There is not much information out there about it. If you have an Oracle Technet account (http://technet.oracle.com/), you can find several white papers about the product,
and you can even download it. We are starting to use OSP to package a data cartridge. You use the Oracle Software Package to package your product and then use Oracle Universal Installer to install it. I have used it
successfully for a small test program to load packages and create tables, and
then load the tables.

Donna Triebe Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:45:28 CST