duplicating a database on a second server

From: <ellisjb_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 16:07:09 GMT

We have two Oracle servers, "live" and "development." I need to copy a table from the live to the development one. (Live is on Linux and Dev on NT, if it matters.) Can somone point me to the right tool? If it's a choice between copying the whole database over and copying nothing, I'll do the former, but I'm hoping there's a way to just do certain tables.

Thanks,

-Jonathan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:07:09 CST