Re: ORA-02298: How do I find rows that do not join ?

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:04:20 +0100

You can use the exception table:
1) create the constraint with the disable clause: alter table ... add constraint ... foreing key (...) references ... disable; 2) create an exception table using utlexcpt.sql in your rdbms/admin directory
3) enabling the constraint:
alter table ... enable constraint ... exceptions into exceptions; 4) then the table exceptions contains the rowid of orphan rows.

--
Have a nice day
Michel